Monday, May 11, 2009

Arcadia Living and Dining Room in Scottsdale Arizona


For my client I took an empty space and made it beautiful. Using only the most elegant materials. The Dining Room Table and Chairs are made by Fremarc available thru Kravet Showroom here in Scottsdale, Arizona. I had used a beautiful brow leather for the seats and a Barbara Barry Fabric for the seat backs. I used nickel nail heads for added decoration. My client has a wonderful art collection that needed a neutral yet textural background so I used a woven wall covering by Maya Romanoff called Cozumel
For The seating area I used 2 Kravet loveseats with A Lee Jofa velvet on the outside and a Groundworks Fabric on the inside and seat cushion.For addition gueat seating I used 2 Kravet ottomans covered in Lone Rock Cafe Leather with nickel plated nailheads. Under the window I placed a Lee Jofa Bench called The Catherine Bench covered in a beautifully textural fabric by Groundworks. Donghia did the silver leafed cocktail table with ebony finish. The custom carpet of wool with silk is by Kravet.

No comments:

Post a Comment